Saturday, December 4, 2010

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That WoMEn..............................

I just love that woman
                          I love her wholeheartedly
I follow her around like a shadow everyday
                        That woman is laughing and crying

                                 Just how much more do I have to gaze at you alone
This love that came like the wind
                                         This beggar like love
If I continue this way, will you love me ?

                 Just come a little nearer
One step closer but flee with 2 legs
                              I'm~ who love you
                  Next to you now

 THAT woman who comes
              That woman is cautious
   That's why you have to learn to smile
                         What~ she can't tell her bestfriend
Her heart is full of tears

                                 That's why, that woman
         When she loved you at the same way
                         Yet another fool
                                        Yet another fool
                  Can you hug me before you go ?

             I wanna receive love
                            Everyday in my heart, just in my heart
I shout and that woman is next to me again
              That woman is not me
She doesn't know coz she is fool

                        Just how much more do I have to gaze at you alone
               This love that came like the wind
                                This beggar like love
            If I continue this way, will you love me ?




.SECRET GARDEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment